Advantages doing business with Bloggers Chamber of Commerce is we connect bloggers/influencers with businesses on a daily basis, that is what we do best.
Businesses can benefit tremendously dealing with influencers promoting their service or products directly to captured audience. It is very beneficial to both sides.
Also, bloggers and influencers can benefit too. Influencers and bloggers earnings can vary greatly depending on many factors. This includes their number and type of followers, engagement rates, niches, and brand partnership.
Here are some of the top 20 Instagram influencers, and bloggers, according to recent reports and statistics:
1. Dwayne Johnson, "The Rock", $1.52 million for each post
2. Kylie Jenner - $1.2 million per post
3. Cristiano Ronaldo - $1.14 million per post
4. Kim Kardashian: $1.08 per post
5. Selena Gomez - $800,000 per post
6. Lionel Messi - $750,000 per post
7. Beyonce – $700,000.
8. Kendall Jenner – $600,000.00 per post
9. Khloe khloe - $600,000.00 per post
10. David Beckham: $300,000 for each post
11. Neymar Junior - $600,000.00 per post
12. Justin Bieber - $550,000 per post
13. Nicki Minaj - $450,000 per post
14. Taylor Swift - $450,000 per post
15. Jennifer Lopez - $400,000 per post
16. Kevin Hart - $400,000 per post
17. Gigi Hadid - $350,000 per post
18. Virat Kohli - $350,000 per post
19. Priyanka Chopra Jonas - $300,000 per post
20. Zach King - $275,000 for each post
Please note that this is an estimate based on the available data. Actual earnings may be way higher than these figures. Many other bloggers and influencers also earn significant amounts through their social networks. a
Bloggers Chamber of Commerce understands the importance of connecting bloggers with businesses. This can be a mutually beneficial partnership.
Ways Bloggers Chamber of Commerce can help businesses:
1. Find relevant bloggers:
First, Bloggers Chamber of Commerce will identify and research bloggers within your niche or industry. Find bloggers with a large following and readers who are similar to your target audience. Bloggers can be found through blog directories and social media.
2. Reach out to bloggers:
Contact them bloggers on your behalf.
3. We Offer Value
Bloggers often look for materials and content that will benefit their audience. This is what we do best identify both sides needs and offer them exclusive content, description of products, or other resources to help them produce engaging content for their audiences.
4. Collaboration on content:
Bloggers Chamber of Commerce can work with bloggers to develop content that is aligned with your business goals as well as the interests of their readers. We can assist with sponsored posts, reviews of products, or guest blogs to showcase your expertise.
5. Measure results:
Bloggers Chamber of Commerce can produce reports on the measure of success of any partnership that you have with bloggers. We can measure metrics like website traffic, social engagement and sales in order to measure the impact of your partnership.
Bloggers Chamber of Commerce power and strength is connecting bloggers with businesses and create a partnership that is beneficial for both parties.